Immune-Boost Wkly Vegan Meal Prep
UNLESS OTHERWISE POSTED, ORDER DEADLINE IS EVERY WEDNESDAY BY NO LATER THAN 11:59PM FOR SAME SUNDAY SERVICE DELIVERY OR CURBSIDE PICK UP AT OUR KTICHEN
- 10 IMMUNE-BOOSTING VEGAN MEALS
- THE MEALS ARE DESIGNED TO SERVE 1 BUT DEPENDING ON APPETITE, IT IS A SHAREABLE SIZE.
- 100% VEGAN WITH MINIMAL TO NO OILS AND NO REFINED SUGARS.
- MOST MEALS ARE GLUTEN-FREE (GF)
UPSTATE SC DELIVERY & CURBSIDE PICK UP ONLY
100% Vegan Immune-Booster Weekly Vegan Meal Prep
10 meals-individually packaged and prepared (Whole Fruit included)
Herban Eats is offers "individual" weekly vegan prepared meals for Upstate SC Sunday delivery (1:00-3:30) and/or safe Sunday curbside kitchen pick up (12-1)
MENU DESCRIPTIONS FOR WEEK BEGINNING 6/1
(Pick up or Delivery on Sunday, 5/24)
- BUDDHA BOWL SALAD: Features five spice tofu, edamame, mixed cabbage, carrots, scallions, cashews and our housemade ginger dressing!
- EDAMAME SALAD: Features edamames, red onions, fresh dill, kalamata & more!
- CREAMY TOMATO BASIL SOUP: Roasted heirlooms, romas and fresh basil take centerstage with this classic healthful dish.
- BLACK EYED PEA & SWEET POTATO SOUP: There's little better in dish than the play of savory and sweet and this dish surely plays this up nicely. Back for an encore this protein and nutrient packed soup is loaded with playful flava!
- LOADED LENTIL & QUINOA STEW/SOUP: Having never meeting a lentil I didnt' enjoy, this dish is a protein and fiber rich reminder of why I love lentils and being vegan-simple, tasty & memorable!
- VEGGIE KORMA & HOUSEMADE NAAN: A classic Indian dish, this creamy dish features and bevy of veggies and a side of housemade naan bread!
- SOUTHERN COLLARD GREEN ROLLS: Paying homage to the south, these collards are stuffed with black eyed peas, farro, bell peppers & leeks and then rolled and topped with our smokin' soul bbq sauce!
- MOROCCAN LENTIL LOADED SWEET POTATOES: Our roasted sweet pottoes are filled with the subtle spices & flavors of north africa!
- SOUTHERN MAC & PLEASE W/SMOKIN' COLLARDS: A client fave, this traditional southern play on these southern classics are a home run with the most discerning of palettes. All the benefits of a classic plate, with none of the health degrading side effects!
- VEGAN BBQ SLIDERS: Our housemade vegan sliders are an amalgamation of nuts, grains, beans, fresh herbs and spices which have been mathed in our special BBQ & other housemade sauces!
ALL ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE BY NO LATER THAN 11:59PM THE WEDNESDAY PRIOR TO SAME SUNDAY DELIVERIES/PICK UPS.
LOCAL UPSTATE SC ORDERS
AREA DELIVERY OR CURBSIDE PICK UP "ONLY"
PICK UP & DAY: Sunday-12-1PM | DELIVERIES 1:00-3:30PM
CHARLOTTE DELIVERIES AREN'T AVAILABLE. CONTACT US FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Q. Where is your delivery area? Because of Covid19 we have expanded our local and limited out of area delivery locations to the following areas: Upstate SC Delivery Areas: Greeenville, Greer, Taylors, Spartanburg, Simpsonville, Easley, Mauldin
WHEN IS ORDER DEADLINE?
Every Wednesday 11:59PM, no exceptions.
What are Curbside Pick Schedules (Upstate SC)?
- UPSTATE SC: Curbside pick up is Sunday 12noon to 1:00pm at Imagine Kitchen, 420 P The Parkway, Greer, SC
How many does the meal prep serve?
- It depends on your appetite but it is an individual, single order meal preparation package with 10 individual meals. Some clients have shared that they share the meals...
Q. Is there an additional fee for delivery service?
- LOCAL AREA DELIVERY FEES: WAIVED (COVID 19)
Q. Can I Pay onsite? No, with the exception of cash tips for delivery team, all payments must be rendered online and in advance on or before each Thursday 5pm.
Q. Can I purchsase Flava My Plate, Your Tasty Vegan Guide to Health-Wealth Onsite? We keep a limited supply in inventory. If we have availability, we will sell them onsite. If not, please place your orders at amazon.com
Q. How can I alert you of food allergies or special conditions? Please add any notes in the notes and comments section of your order sheet...
Q. Are their service refunds? No
Q. Are their reheating instructions? Each item contains reheating instructions as well as storage instructions.
Q. How long are these items good? 5 to 7 days fridge (salads have the shortest life; eat that first) Freezer (for items that are freezer-safe) : up to 3 months storage.